SLZ-05 is broad spectrum antimicrobial agent with organic active
content. It is widely used to protect PVC, PU, Silicon resin,
polyolefin, polyester, etc. from microbes including bacterial,
mildew, algae, and brings antimicrobial effect to the surface of
plastic & painting.
SLZ-05 is used for protection of PVC, PU foaming, silicon resin,
polyolefin, polyester, acrylic acid resin:
- Bath curtain;
- Painting on textile (ex. Anorak, raincoat, tent, etc.)
- Vinyl wall-paper, floor;
- Underlayment of swimming pool;
- Conveyer belt;
- Sole & vamp of shoes;
- Sealant, gap-filling glue, adhesive;
- Roof waterproof membrane;
- Protective jacket for wire and pipe;
- Automobile assembly;
- Foaming material (ex. Seat cushion, cushion ring, etc.)
- Gasket for household electrical appliances (ex. Washing machine,
- Water-proof fabric,sun visor;
- Antimicrobial painting.
The antimicrobial effect of SLZ-05 could be evaluated with Minimum
Inhibition Content (MIC):
Active content %
95% w/w min.
White to light yellow powder or white liquid
pH at 10% solution 25°C
6.0 – 9.0
Stable under normal storage, stable to heat, no volatilization
Instruction to application
SLZ-05 is used in procedure of manufacturing liquid or solid
antimicrobial product, or directly into plastic product to achieve
antimicrobial effect to the surface.
The dosage of SLZ-05 in product should depend on following factors:
sensitivity of microbes to the product, the depth of microbes
erosion, the type of microbes, pH, temperature, humidity, and
required life of antimicrobial effect.
It is suggested to apply SLZ-05 at 0.3-1.0% on weight of the
finished product. The optimum dosage should be judged in actual